The Oh Series™ Everyday Diversity (eLearning Program)
Maximizing Workplace Diversity
Diversity and inclusion dynamics are the positive or negative reactions that occur when dimensions of diversity, such as culture, experience, and expectations, come together. An “Oh?” moment occurs when “difference makes a difference!” In other words, it occurs when diversity and inclusion dynamics impact our relationships, behavior, or understanding of a situation.
Learning Path & Details
Suggested Industry Usage
- Understanding Diversity
- Fostering Inclusion, Equity & Belonging
- Better understand the competitive advantage of diversity, equity and inclusion.
- Describe diversity and inclusion dynamics as they occur in day-to-day interactions and lead to “oh?” moments.
- Explain the importance of recognizing and responding when misunderstandings based upon different cultural meanings have a negative impact on a relationship or accomplishing a task.
- Understand unconscious bias, stereotypes, micro-inequities and societal stereotypes on our judgment, communication and actions.
- Audible Narration
- Linear Navigation
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
- Inline Quiz
Training Files (1)
Trainer Comments: Remember, we want to be able to take advantage of our diversity, to help us become more productive and successful. To do that, we've got to make an effort to recognize and respond to situations where respect and inclusion are needed – helping us get beyond those potentially awkward “oh?” moments.