TrainingBriefs® Competing Customer Service Priorities
Customer Service Strategies
It can be overwhelming when it comes to provider the level of customer service we all want and expect. Customers deserve our undivided attention... that's a given! Being interrupted by the phone when you are dealing with a face-to-face customer can be a challenge if you don’t know the steps to take.
Learning Path & Details
Suggested Industry Usage
- Creating Customer Loyalty
- Developing High-Performing Work Habits
- Learn how to effectively handle the interruptions.
- Understand the importance of prioritizing your customer interactions.
- Learn how a positive attitude impacts all of those daily customer interactions.
- Audible Narration
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
Training Files (1)
When you give a customer your undivided attention, they feel valued and important. Customers should always be the center of your attention.