TrainingBriefs® Dealing with Angry Customers
Serving Angry or Irrate Customers
Customers get rude or angry for a variety of reasons—some justified, some not. And it’s very likely you’ll encounter rude or angry individuals at one time or another. It’s how you respond that can make the difference between a customer who feels satisfied with the resolution and one who vows never to patronize our business again. This course explores strategies for dealing with an irate customer.
Learning Path & Details
Suggested Industry Usage
- Building Customer Loyalty
- Developing Critical Work Skills
- Understand how to best handle angry and disgruntled customers.
- Learn why a positive attitude helps in many customer-facing situations.
- Learn five steps to turn an angry customer situation around.
- Audible Narration
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
Training Files (1)
As employees who serve customers, it is certain that you will experience situations in which your customer is not happy. How you react in these situations impacts the perception the customer has about the level of service he or she is experiencing.