TrainingBriefs® Diffusing Customer Emotions
Calming a Frustrated Customer
You're on the phone with a frustrated and (rightfully so) angry customer. They have had it and want to talk to a manager... what do you do? Calming a frustrated customer requires strong interpersonal skills. First you must be a good listener with the rapport building skills and empathy necessary to influence others. Next you must be a proactive problem-solver. Last, but definitely not least, you must maintain a positive attitude.
Learning Path & Details
Suggested Industry Usage
- Creating Customer Loyalty
- Developing High-Performing Work Habits
- Know the power of having a positive attitude.
- Learn how to diffuse customer emotions.
- Understand how listening and rapport building place a key role in customer service.
- Audible Narration
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
Training Files (1)
Your positive attitude will also help when you reassure the customer that you can help with their problem. The real difference in customer loyalty is YOU.