TrainingBriefs® Illegal Harassment
Understanding Workplace Harassment
New Micro-Learning! Harassment is unwelcome conduct that is based on race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or genetic information. This module will take a look at what you can do as a manager and as an organization to prevent such behavior.
Learning Path & Details
Suggested Industry Usage
- Developing Core Leadership Skills
- Ensuring Professional and Compliant Behavior
- Managing Legal Risk
- Explore illegal harassment in order to increase your awareness.
- How to recognize inappropriate behaviors that may lead to harassment.
- Audible Narration
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
Training Files (1)
Harassment is unlawful where 1) enduring the offensive conduct becomes a condition of continued employment, or 2) the conduct is severe or pervasive enough to create a work environment that a reasonable person would consider intimidating, hostile, or abusive.