TrainingBriefs® Preventing Workplace Bullying
Bullying & Abusive Conduct
New Micro-Learning! Workplace bullying, also known as abusive conduct, can have devastating effects on both organizations and individuals. We are hearing more and more about bullying – so much so, that several states have legislation outlawing bullying – even categorizing it as a legal issue.
Learning Paths & Details
Suggested Industry Usage
- Ensuring Professional and Compliant Behavior
- Managing for Peak Performance
- Define bullying and abusive conduct.
- Know the effects that bullying and abusive conduct have on the organisation.
- Know how to confront bullying behavior.
- Audible Narration
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
Training Files (1)
Bullying and abusive conduct are defined as persistent, offensive, intimidating or insulting behavior that makes victims feel upset, threatened, humiliated (not good enough, stupid, incompetent) or vulnerable.