TrainingBriefs® Respecting Sexual Orientation
Respecting a Lesbian Coworker
Knowing when and how to deal with issues of sexual orientation, or sexuality, or even lifestyle choices can be a challenge. They're the kind of things that can give rise to gossip and innuendo, at the very least; and outright hostility and harassment if you don't deal with them correctly.
Learning Path & Details
Suggested Industry Usage
- Ensuring Professional and Compliant Behavior
- Understanding Diversity
- Fostering Inclusion, Equity & Belonging
- Learn when to address team morale and productivity issues and when to address sexual orientation questions.
- Understand the key elements of a respectful and inclusive work environment.
- Audible Narration
- Linear Navigation
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
- Inline Quiz
Training Files (1)
It's important for managers to enforce their organization's policies and procedures, which sometimes means delivering a strong message to employees. Getting along with others and respecting differences is a key element of a respectful and inclusive work environment.