TrainingBriefs® The Angry Customer
Working with Irrate Customers
When it comes to serving customers or clients, you will eventually experience a situation in which one or more are not happy. It's how you react in those types of situations that impacts the perception the customer has about the level of service they are experiencing.
Learning Path & Details
Suggested Industry Usage
- Building Customer Loyalty
- Developing Critical Work Skills
- How to respectfully respond to an angry customer.
- Learn key strategies for dealing with an irate customer.
- Understand the impact of having a positive attitude when working with disgruntled customers.
- Audible Narration
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
Training Files (1)
Customer service is an integral part of all organizations - often meaning the difference in new or repeat business. But customers are not always pleasant - especially when things don't go as smoothly as they expect. This micro-learning course presents several key strategies for tackling those tough customer service events.