TrainingBriefs® They’re Both Older
Tackling Tough Generational Issues
It’s a good possibility that many members of our organization don’t understand that our organization is a collection of backgrounds, experience levels, and life lessons. It’s important for them to understand that we can draw on the strengths of those elements… developing a thorough solution that works for the entire team.
Learning Path & Details
Suggested Industry Usage
- Developing Core Leadership Skills
- Fostering Inclusion, Equity & Belonging
- Leading and Managing for Peak Performance
- Learn that everyone has value in your team, no matter their age.
- Understand that it's important to appreciate the knowledge and experiences that each generation brings to the table.
- Audible Narration
- Linear Navigation
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
Training Files (1)
All members of our team have value… no matter what the age. Here’s an important tip. Bring them in – don’t push them out! By including these various perspectives, we can draw on the strengths of ALL team members to create a plan that works for everyone.