TrainingBriefs® Violence Prevention: Pre-Employment Screening
Workplace Violence Prevention
New Micro-Learning! In this module, we'll reviewed several areas where managers get themselves into trouble when it comes to pre-employment screenings such as: inquiring about criminal records, improperly using information from credit reports, improper reference checks and the actual interview itself.
Learning Path & Details
- Ethics & Compliance
- Type: eLearning - TrainingBriefs®
- Audience: Managers / Supervisors
- Level: Foundational
- Seat Time: 8 Minutes
- Available As: Hosted eLearning, eLearning
Suggested Industry Usage
- Ensuring Professional and Compliant Behavior
- Learn how your organization can and should do to help prevent workplace violence.l.
- Understand which are the areas where managers can get into trouble with pre-employment screenings.
- Audible Narration
- Linear Navigation
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
- Inline Quiz
Training Files (1)
If you properly conduct your criminal record checks, credit report checks, reference checks and properly conduct your interviews, you can avoid hiring the wrong person and hopefully avoid any incidence of workplace violence.