TrainingBriefs® Wanna Get Us All Sick?
Following Company Policies
New Micro-Learning! Social (and physical) distancing policies and standards within the workplace are essential to protecting employees from possibly getting sick. When it comes to understanding these new policies and procedures, it’s important to not only follow them, but to refrain from criticizing others for following them.
Learning Paths & Details
- Ethics & Compliance
- Workplace Safety
- Type: eLearning - TrainingBriefs®
- Audience: General
- Level: Foundational
- Seat Time: 5 Minutes
- Available As: Hosted eLearning, eLearning
Suggested Industry Usage
- Professional and Compliant Behavior
- Understand what is essential to protecting employees from possibly getting sick on the workplace.
- Learn how the social distancing policies and procedures can create a respectful and safe workplace.
- Audible Narration
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
Training Files (1)
Social distancing policies and standards within the workplace are essential to protecting employees from possibly getting sick. Employees most likely will continue to maintain a six-foot distance from others and otherwise observe social distancing in the workplace as work duties permit. Also, there might need to be a limit to the total number of workers in a workspace (based on square footage) and a limit to the number of people in conference rooms, workstations, etc.