TrainingBriefs® We Need More Seats!
New Micro-Learning! Cultural differences are the various beliefs, behaviors, languages, practices and expressions considered unique to members of a specific ethnicity, race or national origin. The goal of this course is to begin to build competency in quickly identifying these differences and learning how to handle them appropriately. We call this cultural competency.
Learning Path & Details
- Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Belonging
- Type: eLearning - TrainingBriefs®
- Audience: General
- Level: Foundational
- Seat Time: 6 Minutes
- Available As: Hosted eLearning, eLearning
Suggested Industry Usage
- Understanding Diversity
- Fostering Inclusion, Equity & Belonging
- Learn how to quickly identifying cultural differences and how to handle them appropriately.
- Understand the difference between what people are thinking and what they are saying and the effect on their perceptions, comments, behavior and the decisions they make.
- Audible Narration
- Linear Navigation
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
Training Files (1)
Cultural differences can impact how people perceive situations such as a visit to the doctor. For some cultures, this is seen as something an individual does, for other cultures, they see it as an important event which a good number of family members need to attend.