TrainingBriefs® Workplace Confidentiality
Understanding Workplace Privacy
New Micro-Learning! As a manager, you have a responsibility to safeguard employee records by ensuring that confidential information is kept in appropriate confidential files, preferably in a locked cabinet or office. Neglecting to take action to correct filing problems could open your organization up to a lawsuit.
Learning Path & Details
Suggested Industry Usage
- Ensuring Professional and Compliant Behavior
- Leading and Managing for Peak Performance
- Learn what rights to privacy an employee really has and what rights an employer has to protect property, information, and security.
- Understand what things companies can be taken to court over.
- Audible Narration
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
Training Files (1)
What rights to privacy does an employee really have? And what rights does an employer have to protect property, information, and security? While technology poses its own set of challenges, privacy in the workplace is a lot more than just who's surfing what and who's e-mailing whom.