TrainingBriefs® Workplace Privacy & Employee Consent
Workplace Privacy and Consent
New Micro-Learning! A written sign-off that meets federal and state legal requirements for each of the situations discussed in this course could prevent many legal headaches - and it shows that you respect everyone's right and expectation to privacy.
Learning Path & Details
Suggested Industry Usage
- Ensuring Professional and Compliant Behavior
- Leading and Managing for Peak Performance
- Learn the four main areas you need to pay attention to as you deal with privacy issues in the workplace.
- Understand your responsibilities to ensure employees are aware of organizational policies regarding the expectation of policy within the workplace.
- Audible Narration
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
Training Files (1)
Trainer Comments: In this course, we'll take a look at your responsibilities as a manager to ensure employees are aware of organizational policies regarding the expectation of policy within the workplace.
Explore the Program: Legal Briefs™ Workplace Privacy: Does It Really Exist?