TrainingBriefs® Workplace Privacy: Managing Expectations
Managing Workplace Privacy Expectations
New Micro-Learning! When it comes to workplace privacy, communication is key. If you manage your employees' expectations of privacy in the workplace with clear policies and procedures and clear communication, you can help prevent many misunderstandings and potential lawsuits.
Learning Path & Details
Suggested Industry Usage
- Leading and Managing for Peak Performance
- Professional and Compliant Behavior
- Understand what rights to privacy an employee really has.
- Learn what rights an employer has to protect property, information, and security.
- Audible Narration
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
Training Files (1)
Trainer Comments: This course teaches managers that they have a responsibility to ensure employees are made aware that their activity is subject to monitoring and that they adhere to organizational policies.
Explore the Program: Legal Briefs™ Workplace Privacy: Does It Really Exist?