FOSA™ Model Introduction (from FOSA™ Documenting Discipline)
Using the FOSA™ Process to Address Performance Issues
This video introduces the FOSA™ process - facts, objectives, solutions and actions. This approach is paramount to a successful progressive discipline approach to tackling tough workplace performance.
Learning Paths & Details
Suggested Industry Usage
- Developing Core Leadership Skills
- Ensuring Professional and Compliant Behavior
- Leading and Managing for Peak Performance
- Understanding and using the FOSA™ process in progressive discipline situations.
- Learning why documenting performance is essential in correcting performance problems and protecting yourself as a manager/supervisor.
- Implement steps to ensure solid, consistent documentation procedures throughout your company.
Training Files (6)
This is part of the best-selling program called FOSA™ Documenting Discipline. That’s stands for Facts, Objectives, Solutions, and Action. Now, when you’re documenting discipline, these are the things you must include. This system won't just help you in lawsuits. It could help keep you out of court altogether.