I Quit! (from FOSA™ Documenting Discipline)
Using the FOSA™ Process to Address Performance Issues
Sometimes things just don't work out. You've used progressive discipline to help bring issues to the forefront. With FOSA™, you gave ample opportunities for improvement. It's up to the employee to make those changes stick.
Learning Paths & Details
Suggested Industry Usage
- Developing Core Leadership Skills
- Ensuring Professional and Compliant Behavior
- Leading and Managing for Peak Performance
- Understanding and using the FOSA™ process in progressive discipline situations.
- Learning why documenting performance is essential in correcting performance problems and protecting yourself as a manager/supervisor.
- Implement steps to ensure solid, consistent documentation procedures throughout your company.
Training Files (1)
|Video Vignette||01:23 min||English||Demo|
This is part of the best-selling program called FOSA™ Documenting Discipline. That’s stands for Facts, Objectives, Solutions, and Action. Now, when you’re documenting discipline, these are the things you must include. This system won't just help you in lawsuits. It could help keep you out of court altogether.