Managing Essentials™ Consistently Late for Work
Managing for Peak Performance
You have an employee who’s consistently late for work. It's negatively impacting others on your team. People are starting to complain. What do you do? This video scenario provides the just-in-time information and tools needed to help a manager address the situation while maintaining a respectful workplace.
Learning Path & Details
- Type: Video Vignettes
- Audience: Managers / Supervisors
- Available As: Download, USB, USB-2YR, USB-3YR
Suggested Industry Usage
- Developing Core Leadership Skills
- Leading and Managing for Peak Performance
- Understand how to respectfully work through an employee's work ethic and tardiness.
- Visualize (by example) how to address common management issues in today's workplace.
Training Files (3)
|Video Vignette||02:33 min||English||Demo|
|Workshop Material||4 pages||English||Demo|
|Additional Material||5 pages||English||Demo|
During your meeting with the employee, you must restate the hours the employee is expected to be at work. Explain how their lack of punctuality affects other employees and the organization. Provide examples of how coworkers have needed information from them first thing in the morning and were unable to get it. You can also explain how coworkers might resent their lateness when they are required to be on time.