Managing Essentials™ Makes Unacceptable Mistakes
Managing for Peak Performance
You have an employee who makes an unacceptable number of mistakes. It's impacting the team's work and deliverables. What do you do? This video scenario provides the just-in-time information and tools needed to help a manager address the situation while maintaining a respectful workplace.
Learning Path & Details
- Type: Video Vignettes
- Audience: Managers / Supervisors
- Available As: Download, USB, USB-2YR, USB-3YR
Suggested Industry Usage
- Developing Core Leadership Skills
- Leading and Managing for Peak Performance
- Understand how to respectfully work through an employee's mistakes and errors.
- Visualize (by example) how to address common management issues in today's workplace.
Training Files (3)
|Video Vignette||03:33 min||English||Demo|
|Workshop Material||4 pages||English||Demo|
|Additional Material||5 pages||English||Demo|
Meet with the employee and clearly state the job requirements and the skills needed to meet those requirements. Explain that the employee is currently not meeting these requirements and must take action to improve their performance. Suggest further training to the employee through classes, training seminars, support materials such as books and videos, or mentoring with a more experienced employee.