More Than a Gut Feeling™ Interviewing Essentials
Using a Structured Interview Process
Have you used More Than a Gut Feeling™ to maximize your interviewing process/system in the past? Here's the next step in reinforcing those behavior-based interviewing skills! Developed from and based on the world’s best-selling interviewing skills program, this new program leverages what was learned by showing specific examples and identifying and targeting the most common interviewing mistakes. It shows managers and other interviewers the most effective interviewing actions for hiring top-notch people-every time!
Learning Path & Details
Suggested Industry Usage
- Interviewing for Capability and Cultural Fit
- Leading and Managing for Peak Performance
- Learn proper interviewing techniques (structured interviewing) along with common mistakes.
- Understand how a productive interview should be conducted and the primary interviewing skills needed for choosing the best job candidates.
- Learn key legal and illegal interview questions to consider when interviewing.
Training Files (13)
More Than a Gut Feeling™ Interviewing Essentials' unique format draws valuable feedback from viewers by showcasing quick video scenarios of wrong interviewing actions allowing viewers to stop, think and discuss each situation. It also features a correct interviewing scene highlighting the essentials of a proper behavior-based interview. This program is designed to be used in conjunction with the original More Than a Gut Feeling™ or as a stand-alone training tool and refresher, the dramatic situations presented in this program reinforce how to practice behavior-based interviewing techniques.