The New Max and Lorie (from FOSA™ Documenting Discipline)
Using the FOSA™ Process to Address Performance Issues
Working through discipline issues can be tough. Working through the progressive discipline process using FOSA™ can help. Remember, you can only give your employees the advice and tools to help them... you can force them. This video is an example of how two employees respond to the FOSA™ approach.
Learning Paths & Details
- Ethics & Compliance
- Type: Video Vignettes
- Audience: Managers / Supervisors
- Available As: Download, USB, USB-2YR, USB-3YR
Suggested Industry Usage
- Developing Core Leadership Skills
- Ensuring Professional and Compliant Behavior
- Leading and Managing for Peak Performance
- Understanding and using the FOSA™ process in progressive discipline situations.
- Learning why documenting performance is essential in correcting performance problems and protecting yourself as a manager/supervisor.
- Implement steps to ensure solid, consistent documentation procedures throughout your company.
Training Files (1)
|Video Vignette||01:34 min||English||Demo|
This is part of the best-selling program called FOSA™ Documenting Discipline. That’s stands for Facts, Objectives, Solutions, and Action. Now, when you’re documenting discipline, these are the things you must include. This system won't just help you in lawsuits. It could help keep you out of court altogether.