ATTITUDE!™ Resolving Difficult Situations in the Workplace for Healthcare (eLearning)
Collaborating to Resolve Workplace Issues
Bad attitudes in the workplace can deteriorate morale, lower productivity, and increase costs. It doesn’t take much for a co-worker, supervisor, or even a patient to feel the negative effects from someone with a bad attitude. The good news is there is a process for dealing with these difficult people! The course will walk you through four scenarios, which demonstrate negativity problems and how to deal with them to improve results.
Learning Paths & Details
Suggested Industry Usage
- Creating a Collaborative Environment
- Developing Critical Work Skills
- Leading and Managing for Peak Performance
- Understand how negativity impacts relationships and performance.
- Assess a challenging situation and determine an appropriate strategy.
- Utilize a 5-step process for dealing with difficult people.
- Identify the reason(s) for someone’s poor performance.
- Develop potential solutions for resolving a problem.
- Manage conflict with confidence, resulting in a positive outcome.
- Audible Narration
- Linear Navigation
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
Training Files (1)
Eliminate negativity in the workplace by dealing effectively with difficult attitudes. This program helps supervisors and employees recognize the characteristics of rotten attitudes and sort out the problems they cause co-workers and even patients.