Conflict Clock™ for Managers & Supervisors
Managing Workplace Conflict Resolution
Put the kibosh on conflict! This new eLearning course gives managers a new perspective on understanding and resolving conflict. Conflict Clock™ for managers will give you a quick reinforcement and a model for successfully resolving workplace conflict.
Learning Path & Details
- Type: eLearning - Classics
- Audience: Managers / Supervisors
- Level: Intermediate
- Seat Time: 30 Minutes
- Available As: Hosted eLearning, eLearning
Suggested Industry Usage
- Creating a Collaborative Environment
- Managing for Peak Performance
- Identify and discuss T.I.M.E.™ strategies that can apply to a current conflict that relates to their role as someone who supervises others.
- Apply lessons learned from a case study involving a supervisor who needs to intervene in a conflict between two co-workers.
- Choose conflict responses that will maintain positive relationships, support their staff’s success, and lead to better problem solving when future conflicts arise.
- Audible Narration
- Linear Navigation
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
Training Files (1)
Conflict is a part of life – and that’s especially true in the workplace. Why not use T.I.M.E.™ to your advantage and resolve workplace conflict?