Documentation & Progressive Discipline™ Leveraging the Power of FOSA™
Documenting Employees using FOSA™
If you're a manager, you already know that disciplining employees is one of the most difficult parts of your job. But, documenting performance is essential in correcting performance problems and protecting yourself as a manager. This interactive course provides steps to ensure solid, consistent documentation procedures throughout your company. Using the FOSA™ process, managers will possess the tools to effectively and legally address performance issues.
Learning Paths & Details
Suggested Industry Usage
- Developing Core Leadership Skills
- Ensuring Professional and Compliant Behavior
- Describe the elements and purpose of FOSA™.
- Follow FOSA™ when addressing a problem or concern.
- Establish the purpose of an oral warning.
- Differentiate between a written warning and an oral warning.
- List the final options in progressive discipline.
- Describe how to issue a final option.
- Audible Narration
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
- Inline Quiz
Training Files (1)
Lack of solid documentation is the single most common mistake employers make when handling discipline or terminations. What if you need to justify an employment decision or termination long after it occurs? Not properly documenting can hurt you in unemployment compensation disputes, workers’ compensation cases and other legal matters. Good records, on the other hand, can mean the difference between winning and losing a lawsuit.