I Said Something™ Promoting Respectful Workplace Behavior (eLearning)
Workplace Harassment Prevention / Allyship
Research tells us that as many as 80% of women (and up to 20% of men) experience harassment in the workplace and two-thirds of workers experience bullying in the workplace. This course provides the tools to effectively and appropriately respond to workplace bullying and harassment as well as how to step up and put an end to aggressive and fearful behavior. Each area (bullying, sexual harassment, discrimination) covered in the fast moving program is actionable, reasonable and can have significant impact on your organization.
Learning Paths & Details
Suggested Industry Usage
- Ensuring Professional and Compliant Behavior
- Managing Legal Risk
- Recognizing behavior that could be considered harassment and/or abusive conduct.
- Learning to avoid behaving in a way that could be interpreted as harassment.
- Better understanding your role and responsibility in creating and maintaining a respectful work environment - free of harassment and abusive conduct.
- Understanding policies and procedures for reporting inappropriate workplace behavior (including harassment, sexual harassment, and abusive conduct).
- Audible Narration
- Linear Navigation
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
- Inline Quiz
Training Files (1)
Organizations want productive and engaged employees who contribute to the bottom line... but just one aggressive employee can ruin it all. There are real consequences associated with crossing the line at work and more than money is what’s at stake for organizations of all kinds. The effects of bullying, abusive conduct and especially harassment can damage an organization’s morale, brand and leave targets unproductive and fearful.
Explore the Program: I Said Something™ Promoting Respectful Workplace Behavior