Legal Briefs™ The Americans with Disabilities Act: Tough Questions & Straight Answers
Managing Legal Risk
By taking this updated eLearning course, your managers will learn how the ADA impacts them and their employees and find key answers to their most frequently asked questions. With critical legal information to guide decision making, this course helps managers understand their responsibilities under the ADA and how to sort through tough issues and respond effectively.
Learning Paths & Details
- Ethics & Compliance
- Type: eLearning - Classics
- Audience: Managers / Supervisors
- Level: Intermediate
- Seat Time: 35 Minutes
- Available As: Hosted eLearning, eLearning
Suggested Industry Usage
- Ensuring Professional and Compliant Behavior
- Managing Legal Risk
- Describe the primary purpose of the ADA.
- Define "reasonable accommodation" and how it applies in the workplace.
- Define "essential function" and its importance under the law.
- Define "qualified individual with disability".
- Use five specific actions manager can take to help ensure compliance with the ADA.
- Audible Narration
- Linear Navigation
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
- Inline Quiz
Training Files (1)
Use with other Legal Briefs to fully prepare your leaders for their role in understanding and enforcing employment laws.