Legal Briefs™ Workplace Privacy: Does It Really Exist? (eLearning Program)
Managing Legal Risk
Workplace privacy issues can be tricky—in large part due to expectations on the part of employees of having the same rights to privacy at work as they do at home. From things such as appropriate handling of employee records and information to the need of the company to track the use of technology, privacy definitions and expectations can raise many questions for which managers need to have the answers.
Learning Paths & Details
Suggested Industry Usage
- Managing Legal Risk
- Define employees' privacy rights.
- Define employers' rights to protect property, information and security.
- Establish, document, communicate and enforce an organization's employment policies.
- Identify four main issues regarding privacy issues in the workplace.
- Take three actions steps that can keep you and your organization out of court.
- Audible Narration
- Linear Navigation
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
- Inline Quiz
Training Files (1)
Use with other Legal Briefs programs to fully prepare your leaders for their role in understanding and enforcing employment laws.