Managing Generation Y: Leading Our Future™ - Advantage eLearning
Managing and Embracing Generation Y (Millennials)
There are now four generations in the work place. Each generation thinks, votes, buys, communicates, and interacts differently. This eLearning course teaches managers how to communicate, coach, and lead Generation Y employees, the largest generation of people entering our workforce.
Learning Path & Details
- Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Belonging
- Type: eLearning - Advantage
- Audience: Managers / Supervisors
- Level: Intermediate
- Seat Time: 40 Minutes
- Available As: Hosted eLearning, eLearning
Suggested Industry Usage
- Creating a Collaborative Environment
- Developing Critical Work Skills
- Understanding Diversity
- Fostering Inclusion, Equity & Belonging
- Leading and Managing for Peak Performance
- Discover the tools and the skills necessary to better understand and manage your Gen Y team members.
- Understand the differences between each generation.
- Understand how to use the force of each generation.
- Audible Narration
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
- Inline Quiz
- Case Studies
- Downloadable Job Aid
- Downloadable FAQ
Training Files (1)
It only makes sense that in the workplace, their different work and communication styles would present both challenges and opportunities for manager and organizations.