Taking TIME to Lead™
Managing Workplace Conflict
As a supervisor or manager, you’re responsible for yourself and others. Your role is vital to the success of the organization. Your leadership impacts morale, teamwork, collaboration, respect, inclusion, innovation, quality… and the list goes on... This powerful course provides an effective model for leading through workplace issues and conflict.
Learning Path & Details
- Type: eLearning - Classics
- Audience: Managers / Supervisors
- Level: Intermediate
- Seat Time: 30 Minutes
- Available As: Hosted eLearning, eLearning
Suggested Industry Usage
- Creating a Collaborative Environment
- Managing for Peak Performance
- Identify and discuss T.I.M.E.™ strategies that can you apply to a current conflict that relates to your role as someone who supervises others.
- Apply lessons learned from a case study involving a supervisor who needs to intervene in a conflict between two co-workers.
- Choose conflict responses that will maintain positive relationships, support your staff’s success, and lead to better problem solving when future conflicts arise.
- Audible Narration
- Linear Navigation
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
- Inline Quiz
Training Files (1)
Conflict with another person creates stress – the kind of stress that can lead to a response that makes the problem worse, rather than better. Our bodies naturally gravitate toward a Fight, a Flight, or a Freeze response when we feel threatened or upset. These responses are generally not helpful.