The Extraordinary Leader™: Going from Good to Great - eLearning
In a world growing increasingly complex, there is an urgent need for leaders at every level and in every organization. The need is for leaders who are prized because of contributions they make to their organizations, the role models they present and the elevated standards of performance they set. The Extraordinary Leader is a course designed to help leaders develop competencies needed to produce extraordinary results in their organizations.
Learning Path & Details
- Type: eLearning - Classics
- Audience: Managers / Supervisors
- Level: Intermediate
- Seat Time: 30 - 45 minutes
- Available As: Hosted eLearning, eLearning
Suggested Industry Usage
- Developing Core Leadership Skills
- Articulate the difference between good leaders and great leaders.
- Describe and explain the five key insights about leadership.
- Understand the concept of Powerful Combinations of Strengths and their importance to leadership effectiveness.
- Explain the difference between weaknesses and fatal flaws.
- Apply strengths and behaviors that demonstrate leadership effectiveness in workplace situations.
- Audible Narration
- Linear Navigation
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
Training Files (1)
Use to take your leaders to the next level; give people the opportunity to explore personal strengths and maximize their potential through the identification of their 'sweet spot' within the organization. Help turn managers and supervisors into extraordinary leaders.