Training Briefs® Frequently Absent Employee
Addressing Frequent Absenteeism
You have an employee who’s missed too many work days. What do you do? How much absenteeism is tolerated depends on your organization’s policy. This course provides the just-in-time information and tools needed to help a manager address the absenteeism while maintaining a respectful workplace.
Learning Path & Details
Suggested Industry Usage
- Developing Core Leadership Skills
- Leading and Managing for Peak Performance
- Understand how to effectively work with an employee who’s frequently absent from the job.
- Using a step-by-step process to successfully engage and communicate the issue at hand.
- Audible Narration
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
- Downloadable Job Aid
- Downloadable FAQ
Training Files (1)
Being a manager or supervisor is a fulfilling role. But as you know, there are times where you’ll need to tackle tough situations. When it comes to working with an employee who is frequently absent, you need to clarify the employee’s role and expectations in your own mind, and then clearly and specifically relay those expectations to the employee.