Training Briefs® Never Gonna Move Up
Tackling Workplace Stereotypes & Performance Issues
Stereotyping is an all-too-common problem in the world today and is absolutely unacceptable in our organization. However, that does not mean it doesn’t still happen. We must listen to and validate our employees concerns and act on them. Doing anything else might lead to deeper issues – up to and including legal & compliance impacts.
Learning Paths & Details
Suggested Industry Usage
- Developing Core Leadership Skills
- Fostering Inclusion, Equity & Belonging
- Leading and Managing for Peak Performance
- Learn that although stereotyping is all-too-common, it is unacceptable and against organizational policy.
- Understand what you can do as a leader to help prevent stereotyping and foster a respectful workplace.
- Audible Narration
- Linear Navigation
- Integrated Video
Training Files (1)
In the organization, we hold all individuals accountable for their actions and performance. Stereotyping is unacceptable and against organizational policy. We need to ensure that all employees are treated fairly and with respect. We all bring value to the table, especially because of our diversity.