Training Briefs® One for The Ages
Respect Across Generations
Our workplace is full of employees with valuable life experiences and ideas. It’s important to recognize and appreciate the knowledge, perspectives, and experiences that team members of all ages bring to the table. This course explores how a manager deals with an unexpected derogatory comment directed towards a fellow employee regarding their age.
Learning Paths & Details
Suggested Industry Usage
- Developing Core Leadership Skills
- Fostering Inclusion, Equity & Belonging
- Leading and Managing for Peak Performance
- Learn that everyone in the organization has value, no matter their age.
- Understand we must recognize and appreciate the knowledge, perspectives, and experiences that team members of all ages bring to the table.
- Audible Narration
- Linear Navigation
- Integrated Video
Training Files (1)
We must remember that each of us has something important to share and it needs to be heard. As a leader in our organization, we must acknowledge and appreciate that everyone has value, no matter their age.