Training Briefs® She Earned That
Gender Bias / Gossip
Regardless of physical appearance and gender, we should treat each other with respect and dignity. As a leader in our organization, we must acknowledge that each other’s achievements are due to nothing short of hard work and dedication, NOT appearance or sexuality. We are all on the same team.
Learning Paths & Details
Suggested Industry Usage
- Developing Core Leadership Skills
- Fostering Inclusion, Equity & Belonging
- Leading and Managing for Peak Performance
- Learn that lessening the accomplishments of team members by false attributes could possibly lead to legal issues.
- Understand that even though not every conversation in the workplace has to be about the work, we should treat each other with respect.
- Audible Narration
- Linear Navigation
- Integrated Video
Training Files (1)
Not every conversation in the workplace has to be about the work. The thing is, if the topic of conversation is about someone else – especially their gender, appearance, work performance - there’s a good chance it could lead to gossip… or worse. The key to a discrimination-free workplace comes down to a simple concept… respecting one another.