TrainingBriefs® Bad Attitude
Managing An Employee with a Bad Attitude
One of the most frustrating issues a manager can face is with an employee who has an "I don't care" attitude. Bad attitudes can bring the entire organization to a grinding halt. But how do you address an employee with a less than stellar workplace attitude. This course will give you a step-by-step process for addressing this workplace issue.
Learning Path & Details
Suggested Industry Usage
- Developing Core Leadership Skills
- Leading and Managing for Peak Performance
- Managing Performance
- Learn to deal with bad attitudes properly, in a timely manner, and with great care is critically important.
- Understand the need to clarify the employee’s role and expectations in your own mind, and then clearly and specifically relay those expectations to the employee.
- Audible Narration
- Linear Navigation
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
- Downloadable Job Aid
Training Files (1)
There are times, when employees don’t perform their jobs up to our expectations for a variety of reasons - including when they have a bad workplace attitude. It’s your job, as a manager or supervisor, to communicate and reinforce those expectations and find appropriate solutions when those expectations are not met.