TrainingBriefs® Disability Discrimination
Addressing Disability Discrimination
Creating a respectful and inclusive workplace is vital to the success of our organization. But let’s say an employee comes to you and complains that they’ve been discriminated against because of their disability. What do you do?
Learning Path & Details
Suggested Industry Usage
- Developing Core Leadership Skills
- Leading and Managing for Peak Performance
- Managing Performance
- Understand how to create a respectful and inclusive workplace if you have an employee who complains that they’ve been discriminated against because of their disability.
- Learn that understanding the organizations policies regarding discrimination, harassment, and policy violations makes the communication with your employees clear and specific.
- Audible Narration
- Linear Navigation
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
- Downloadable Job Aid
Training Files (1)
Disability discrimination is illegal. All claims of disability discrimination must be taken seriously and properly addressed to ensure that this does not happen in the workplace.