TrainingBriefs® Employee Who Resists Change
Managing Through Change
A change has been made in your area and, unfortunately, an employee is not accepting the change. What do you do? This course provides the just-in-time information and tools needed to help a manager address the situation while maintaining a respectful workplace.
Learning Path & Details
Suggested Industry Usage
- Developing Core Leadership Skills
- Ensuring Professional and Compliant Behavior
- Understand how to effectively work with an employee who resists change in your work area.
- Using a step-by-step process to successfully engage and communicate the issue at hand.
- Audible Narration
- Linear Navigation
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
- Downloadable Job Aid
- Downloadable FAQ
Training Files (1)
Trainer Comments: As a manager you must be prepared to meet with the employee and have specific examples of how the employee is resisting the change (and/or) new procedures and how that is negatively affecting the organization. To be effective, a manager must get a commitment to meeting a goal. This is an important step.
Explore the Program: Managing Essentials™