TrainingBriefs® Evaluating Ethical Situations
Updated! Deciding to how to react when you observe coworkers breaking policy or even laws can have consequences not only for them, but for you and the organization as well. If you find yourself in this type of situation, remember to use the filtering steps; evaluate the situation, evaluate the outcome of possible actions, and proceed accordingly.
Learning Path & Details
- Ethics & Compliance
- Type: eLearning - TrainingBriefs®
- Audience: General
- Level: Intermediate
- Seat Time: 5 Minutes
- Available As: Hosted eLearning, eLearning
Suggested Industry Usage
- Ensuring Professional and Compliant Behavior
- Learn what you should do when encountering ethical dilemmas in the workplace.
- Understand the strategy for dealing with ethical dilemmas.
- Audible Narration
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
Training Files (1)
Your success, and the success of your organization, depends on being able to recognize workplace situations that require your attention, and knowing how to resolve these issues appropriately.