TrainingBriefs® The Impact of Negative Attitudes
Bad & Negative Attitudes
New Micro-Learning! Dealing with attitude issues is a common problem for managers. Negative attitudes not only impact the company’s bottom line performance, but co-workers, the culture, the company, and customers as well.
Learning Path & Details
- Type: eLearning - TrainingBriefs®
- Audience: Managers / Supervisors
- Level: Foundational
- Seat Time: 7 Minutes
- Available As: Hosted eLearning, eLearning
Suggested Industry Usage
- Developing Core Leadership Skills
- Developing Critical Work Skills
- Leading and Managing for Peak Performance
- Recognize the kinds of situations that can lead to problems.
- Be better prepared to really think through the issues and figure out what's the best choice of action for you and your organization.
- Audible Narration
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
Training Files (1)
Remember… a negative attitude can have toxic effects on a team or an organization. Learn to identify negative attitudes through a person’s words, tone, and body language.