TrainingBriefs® Unacceptable Behavior in the Workplace
Making the Tough Calls As a Leader
New Micro-Learning! As managers, supervisors and team leaders, there are times when we have to make some pretty tough calls. It just goes with the territory. And when we're faced with those kinds of situations, we have to make sure we don't let short-term gains, like closing a big sale, completing a big project or hitting a production quota, take priority over the long-term integrity of the organization.
Learning Paths & Details
- Developing Core Leadership Skills
- Promoting Ethical Conduct
- Understand your organization’s policies regarding ethical conduct and legal compliance.
- Identify what constitutes ethical behavior versus unacceptable behavior.
- Making the tough call as a leader.
- Audible Narration
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
Training Files (1)
Understanding your organization’s policies regarding ethical conduct and legal compliance is an important first step in leading the way toward creating a culture of integrity. Identifying what constitutes ethical behavior versus unacceptable behavior is the next step.