TrainingBriefs® Who Benefits from Mentoring?
New Micro-Learning! You probably think that a mentee receives all the benefits of a mentor. As you will see in this course, mentorship is a win-win for everybody! Mentoring is a very positive process, an experience that benefits mentors, mentees and organizations alike. Mentoring provides the opportunity to give something back and create a legacy.
Learning Path & Details
- Type: eLearning - TrainingBriefs®
- Audience: Managers / Supervisors
- Level: Foundational
- Seat Time: 5 Minutes
- Available As: Hosted eLearning, eLearning
Suggested Industry Usage
- Coaching for Performance
- Learn what happens when you establish a successful mentoring program within your organization.
- Understand how you can become a stronger resource that everyone can count on.
- Audible Narration
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
Training Files (1)
As a mentor, you’re developing yourself. Working with your mentee helps you better understand the organization. Your mentee benefits from your experience. The organization benefits from shared knowledge and experience.