The “Whatever” Co-Worker…
Changing a "Whatever" Attitude
Getting people to care about things they think are "no big deal" can be a challenge. But when everybody understands how important their own contribution is – progress it what happens. More work gets done right the first time, and everybody feels good about putting the effort.
Learning Paths & Details
- Personal Performance
- Type: Video Vignettes
- Audience: Managers / Supervisors
- Available As: Download, USB, USB-2YR, USB-3YR
Suggested Industry Usage
- Creating a Collaborative Environment
- Developing High-Performing Work Habits
- Leading and Managing for Peak Performance
Training Files (2)
Typically, the hardest attitude to deal with is the "hey, whatever" attitude. You know, those people who seem to coast through life pretty much oblivious to the basic laws of cause and effect that the rest of us have to live with.