Got Leadership?™ Are You a Know-It-All Boss?
Gaining Good Leadership SKills
As a leader, you manage multiple priorities and shifting deadlines on a daily basis. How you respond to your team may or may not be your best example of good leadership skills. This course gives you practice at assessing your personal reaction to situations. It will provide you with opportunities to see the impact of your choices and where you want to be as a leader.
Learning Path & Details
- Type: eLearning - LearningBytes®
- Audience: Managers / Supervisors
- Level: Intermediate
- Seat Time: 15 Minutes
- Available As: Hosted eLearning, eLearning
Suggested Industry Usage
- Developing Core Leadership Skills
- Leading and Managing for Peak Performance
- Managing for Peak Performance
- Audible Narration
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
Training Files (1)
It’s important to be able to ask yourself the question – even when you are in a hurry – “am I being a know-it-all manager right now?” Another way to phrase the question may be, “how would I feel if my manager said this to ME?” As leaders, we must always ask ourselves the questions shown here.