Legal Briefs™ Recruiting & Hiring: A Manager's Guide to Staying Out of Court
Understanding the Potential Pitfalls of Recruiting & Hiring
All organizations have to recruit and hire new employees. It is one of a manager’s most important duties. Finding the right person for the right job can be a struggle for any manager, not to mention the myriad of legal issues that surround recruiting and hiring. This course is designed to simplify recruiting and hiring by focusing on the toughest issues managers face and giving you some real-world examples to help you understand and implement a recruiting and hiring process.
Learning Paths & Details
Suggested Industry Usage
- Interviewing for Capability and Cultural Fit
- Managing Legal Risk
- Identify five common pitfalls to avoid in recruiting and hiring
- Identify three keys to a legally compliant job posting.
- Identify common types of illegal interview questions.
- Take four critical actions to help maintain a compliant recruiting and hiring process.
- Audible Narration
- Linear Navigation
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
- Inline Quiz
Training Files (1)
Equip managers with the legal skills needed to find and hire the right people. Use with other Legal Briefs to fully prepare your leaders for their role in understanding and enforcing employment laws.