TrainingBriefs® Recruiting & Hiring: Avoiding Illegal Questions
Illegal Interviewing Questions
New Micro-Learning! Asking inappropriate or illegal questions is probably one of the areas that get people into trouble more often than anything else. That's because the courts and EEOC guidelines have made it clear that you can't ask questions that discriminate against protected groups, don't predict successful job performance, or not job related.
Learning Path & Details
- Type: eLearning - TrainingBriefs®
- Audience: Managers / Supervisors
- Level: Foundational
- Seat Time: 7 Minutes
- Available As: Hosted eLearning, eLearning
Suggested Industry Usage
- Managing Legal Risk
- Understand trouble areas when recruiting and hiring - illegal questions.
- Learn about certain questions that you can't ask - per EEOC guidelines.
- Audible Narration
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
Training Files (1)
The EEOC guidelines have made it clear that you cannot ask certain questions during the recruiting and hiring process.