TrainingBriefs® The No…No…No! Boss
Working Through a Boss' Bad Attitude
New Micro-Learning! One of the first things we have to do when dealing with a bad attitude is decide whether it's worth our time… especially if it's somebody you have to interact with every day... including a manager, supervisor or boss.
Learning Paths & Details
Suggested Industry Usage
- Creating a Collaborative Environment
- Developing Critical Work Skills
- Understand how negativity impacts relationships and performance.
- Assess a challenging situation and determine an appropriate strategy.
- Utilize emotional intelligence & a 5-step process for dealing with difficult people.
- Audible Narration
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
Training Files (1)
Bad attitudes in the workplace can deteriorate morale, lower productivity, and ultimately increase costs. It doesn’t take much for a co-worker, manager, or customer to feel the negative effects from someone with a bad attitude.