TrainingBriefs® What’s With the ‘Tude?
Tackling Tough Attitudes
New Micro-Learning! We can't make someone change his or her attitude. But we can choose how we react. That's why the solution starts with us. We owe it to ourselves to help create an environment where everyone respects each other, so we can get things done that need to get done. A big part of that is learning how to deal with difficult attitudes.
Learning Path & Details
- Type: eLearning - TrainingBriefs®
- Audience: Managers / Supervisors
- Level: Foundational
- Seat Time: 5 Minutes
- Available As: Hosted eLearning, eLearning
Suggested Industry Usage
- Developing Core Leadership Skills
- Learn about the five steps in dealing with employees who have developed bad attitudes.
- Understand how to react to resolve the problem.
- Audible Narration
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
Training Files (1)
Nobody likes to deal with a difficult attitude... but did you ever stop to think about what kind of price we're paying for that self-imposed misery?