Coaching and Feedback Essentials: An Advantage eLearning Course
Coaching and Feedback
This course is designed to empower the learner to: 1) Define “coaching” and discuss the benefits, 2) Identify ways to inspire, encourage and challenge their team, 3) Learn to use a coaching conversation template, and 4) Practice coaching.
Learning Path & Details
- Developing Core Leadership Skills
- Developing High-Performing Work Habits
- Define “coach” and “coaching”.
- Identify the benefits of coaching.
- Determine when to coach.
- Implement a 5-Step Coaching Model.
- Provide effective feedback.
- Audible Narration
- Interactions and Activities
- Inline Quiz
- Virtual Role-Play
- Downloadable Job Aid
Training Files (1)
These ready-to-use Advantage Series eLearning courses are designed to meet the learning preferences and styles of all generations of learners. They feature business simulations, virtual role-play and other forms of interactivity to assure engaging, effective learning.