Creating a High Performing Team: An Advantage eLearning Course
Team Building, Understanding Teams
This course is designed to empower the learner to: 1) describe team member roles, 2) list coaching points for individual roles, 3) supervise the process of creating a team charter, 4) Maintain team charter integrity, 5) Determine team involvement
Learning Path & Details
Suggested Industry Usage
- Developing High-Performing Work Habits
- Leading and Managing for Peak Performance
- Managing Work Processes
- Taking the Initiative
- Describe team member roles.
- List coaching points for individual roles.
- Supervise creation of a team charter.
- Maintain team charter integrity.
- Determine team involvement in decisions.
- Communicate team involvement in decisions.
- Audible Narration
- Linear Navigation
- Interactions and Activities
- Virtual Role-Play
- Downloadable Job Aid
Training Files (1)
Trainer Comments: These ready-to-use Advantage Series eLearning courses are designed to meet the learning preferences and styles of all generations of learners. They feature business simulations, virtual role-play and other forms of interactivity to assure engaging, effective learning.