Managing Generation Y: Recruit, Engage, Retain™: An Advantage eLearning Course
Managing Generation Y (Millennials)
With four generations in the workforce today, there are both challenges and opportunities to working on multi-generational teams. This course will help you understand how to recruit, engage, and retain Generation Y, the next generation of people entering our workforce.
Learning Path & Details
- Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Belonging
- Type: eLearning - Advantage
- Audience: Managers / Supervisors
- Level: Intermediate
- Seat Time: 40 Minutes
- Available As: Hosted eLearning, eLearning
Suggested Industry Usage
- Creating a Collaborative Environment
- Understanding Diversity
- Fostering Inclusion, Equity & Belonging
- Leading and Managing for Peak Performance
- Understand the difference between each generation.
- Understand how to recruit, engage, and retain Generation Y.
- Audible Narration
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
- Inline Quiz
- Case Studies
- Downloadable Job Aid
- Downloadable FAQ
Training Files (1)
If we look at this generation through an open lens and seek out what makes them great, you will find that they are optimistic, confident, sociable, techno-savvy, locally and globally connected and collaborative – all the skills a company needs to move forward and be successful in the next decade.